Getting ready!
Monday, June 6, 2016
The countdown has begun! We are so very grateful to all of you who are so excited about our upcoming adventure! It starts on Tuesday, June 21 and ends the beginning of October. We know there will be a lot of firsts along the way, a blog site being one of them. I hope there will be lots of changes in the design as I learn how to format this, but baby steps!
We hope to include lots of pictures and comments about the various areas we visit. It's going to be quite an adventure!
We've chosen not to post things on Facebook so please check in at edieandchamsworldtour2016.blogspot.com to find out what's happening. If any of you have any suggestions on how to do this blog thing, I appreciate your input! A huge thank you to Marc Schewel for at least getting us this far! More to come!
Edie and Cham
ps - I've already spent too much time tonight on this trying to figure out how to add a picture from my phone. I've downloaded Google + as instructed and have learned that the hamburger icon (took me forever to track that down) is actually the settings spot, but now I don't know where to find AutoBackup. A big thanks to my savvy computer friends who know about this kind of thing. I think pics on this blog would make it way more fun!
We hope to include lots of pictures and comments about the various areas we visit. It's going to be quite an adventure!
We've chosen not to post things on Facebook so please check in at edieandchamsworldtour2016.blogspot.com to find out what's happening. If any of you have any suggestions on how to do this blog thing, I appreciate your input! A huge thank you to Marc Schewel for at least getting us this far! More to come!
Edie and Cham
ps - I've already spent too much time tonight on this trying to figure out how to add a picture from my phone. I've downloaded Google + as instructed and have learned that the hamburger icon (took me forever to track that down) is actually the settings spot, but now I don't know where to find AutoBackup. A big thanks to my savvy computer friends who know about this kind of thing. I think pics on this blog would make it way more fun!
THE COUNTDOWN IS ALMOST COMPLETE! WE ARE LEAVING IN TWO DAYS! PLEASE FOLLOW US ON OUR NEW BLOG HERE!
Will look forward to traveling "with" you! Bon voyage!
ReplyDeleteBon Voyage! Arrivederci!
ReplyDeleteEdie and Cham our summer just began today! All big functions (we were organizing are behind us and we are relieved and happy! I just sat down to read your blog! Thanks for keeping this going for us. Amazing time in history to be over there as Britain pulls out of EU. I have not been watching the news however can only imagine the chaos. Will check blog once or twice a week to read and see your exciting stops and experiences. xoxox Judy
ReplyDelete